Friday 6 January 2012


Project 6 - Android Controlled Bike , Android Controlled Scooter or Two Wheeler "Patent Protected"

My android application - My Ride
Okay, this project is the one that has been "patent" protected it, showcases the world's first android phone controlled scooter (Honda Dio), this concept is purely unique, and has many applications.I have created an application for an android pone to control the basic functions of a scooter.
Even though i had to wait for a long time to get an android phone,thanks to my mom I got one of the best available sets, the Samsung Galaxy S, even though any android phone can work with my application.The idea came to me while i was in bed, cluelessly thinking about stuff when i was not able to sleep during my exam time.
After taking a crash course on eclipse and java programming using the internet, i was able to do the programming for my phone to send the necessary bluetooth commands.

In the case of the headlights , it remains ON until the user presses the OFF button via the android application.So by using my application (My Ride) , a person can turn the engine ON, or the headlights ON or the horn.All these functions can be accessed through the phone from a distance of about 100m, depending on the surroundings.
                                                                                        
The video showing the entire working of the system along with a brief description of the hardware and also showing the basic mainframe of my "My Ride" application:


I have tested and used the system on my Honda Dio scooter, making it the world's first android phone controlled scooter.
The applications and uses of this system are countless, some of the basic applications are:

1.Provides keyless accessing , no need to carry those bulky key sets ,when u just need an android phone and   my application.
2.No other system, allows you to access the headlights , horn as well as the engine accessing capabilities.
3.Provides a total anti theft solution , as the vehicle can only be accessed and used through your phone.
4.Even when another person , having the same application and system installed in his vehicle, tries to access yours, it wont be possible as i have provided a 12 character identification id for each vehicle.
5.No need to worry about loosing your keys, if you would like another person to use your vehicle, you could just send the application to his phone.
6.The system has a range of about 100m unlike no other remote controlled system, increasing range of accessing.
7.Can be used for other purposes like cheap show offs or to play a prank on someone,etc LOL.

This is first and one of a kind system created by Arvind Sanjeev, patent protected <A.R.S.>.

No comments:

Post a Comment